Premed 101 Forums

Practice MCAT vs Real

markov79

How did your practice results stack up to the real thing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How did your practice results stack up to the real thing?

• Right on practice average.
    • +/- 1 of practice average.
    • > 1 point ABOVE practice average.
    • > 1 point BELOW practice average.

• 10 months later...

heyo,

i felt like now might be a decent time to bump this, as we near the end of the summer. i'll probably bump it again in september/october when the early september results roll in. anyway, in the spirit of helping future test writers get a better sense of what to expect... vote away!

i also realize this is somewhat of a useless poll without any apparently extraneous input... like, i'm just asking for how your practice scores were vs your real score.... but that doesn't identify reasons as to why your scores were the same/different. maybe we could get a discussion going about potential reasons? examples... did you sleep differently the night before? was your test centre crap? if so, which one? did you find that the test was not accurately represented by your practice material? did restrictions at the test centre make it harder to replicate the testing environment from your home? if so, which conditions should future test takers be aware of? etc etc....

i had also tried earlier this year to make a poll regarding which prep material people found the most useful, such that we'd have some numerical results... but failed. in any case, imo, we've had enough discussion about which companies are good for what subjects, so i don't think we need any discourse in this thread to touch on that?

whatever. LOL

Archived