Premed 101 Forums

Criminal Background Check Form

Has anyone filled this out yet? I'm doing the RCMP "Consent for disclosure of criminal record information form" and in part 2, it asks for the contact info of the people you're disclosing the information to. I'm assuming this is going to be Certiphi Screening, but it asks for a name, title, address, etc. of a particular person. Anyone know what we're supposed to write?

Did you fill out the online stuff very recently? On the very last page right before submitting, there was a link that Canadians had to click on to print out an additional form, which you have to either scan or fax back to them with 2 pieces of official ID in order for your application to be processed. I actually delayed for a couple of days because I wasn't sure how to fill out the form and they sent me a personal email to remind me to do this

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.awg2010.org/AWG_Criminal_Disclosure_Form.pdf

is that similar to the disclosure form they make us fill out? also, are you guys sure we aren't supposed to fill out part 5? it specifically says that we need to initial next to the boxes are instructed by whoever is having us do the background check

oh, and how long did it take for them to complete your background check from the time you submitted ur info??

Archived