Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Hopefuls

I heard many people at my MCAT site yesterday say that they have premed friends. I am the only one in my group of friends. My friends are great, but I'd like to be friends also with people who are going through the process with me.

Does anyone share an interest in starting up a facebook group? I tried to make one but it told me I need to invite friends :( lol

I heard many people at my MCAT site yesterday say that they have premed friends. I am the only one in my group of friends. My friends are great, but I'd like to be friends also with people who are going through the process with me.

Does anyone share an interest in starting up a facebook group? I tried to make one but it told me I need to invite friends :( lol

I'd be up for it!

I'll join you :)

Hey guys, I put this little group together on FB so definitely join!! Right now I have it as a secret group so not sure you can find it, but send me a quick PM with your name and Ill add you!!

I changed the group so you can now search for it and join - its called McMaster medicine hopefuls!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey does someone know if the formula for admission at mac has changed? The website says the formula for this application cycle is: 32% Undergraduate Grade Point Average, 32% MCAT Verbal Reasoning Score, 32% CASPer Score, up to 4% Graduate degree (1% Master's degree/4% PhD).

Is this what it was the previous years?

Hey does someone know if the formula for admission at mac has changed? The website says the formula for this application cycle is: 32% Undergraduate Grade Point Average, 32% MCAT Verbal Reasoning Score, 32% CASPer Score, up to 4% Graduate degree (1% Master's degree/4% PhD).

Is this what it was the previous years?

CASPER isn't as heavily weighted as it was previously. Now it's equal to GPA and MCAT whereas before it was more.

• 10 months later...

Archived