Premed 101 Forums

Having Problem getting a seat?

sprinkles

Hey all!

So I am having a bit of a problem :/

I want to retake my MCAT but the seat I keep wanting keeps saying its full?

For example I will click the search for available locations in Canada. And then the test center come up, I click on 'find seats' but it says No seats available! :(

I tried it yesterday and today (thinking I had to wait for system to reset itself).

Whats going on? I thought the name of the center wasn't supposed to come up if they had no seats? Help please!

The seats are probably full. A lot of the time (almost always - aside from maybe the last day of MCAT season) seats open up as the test date approaches. If I were you, I would study for the MCAT with the mindset that I will be writing on the date you are trying to book. I would also casually check for seats as I study and do full length AAMCs. Do check dates in the vicinity of your planned date to give you more options. If nothing comes up and you get worried, it may be worth your time to write in Buffalo so as to not miss an application cycle. Check out available dates in the next week and I bet you that some are open in Canada because of sissy quitters.

Hey all!

So I am having a bit of a problem :/

I want to retake my MCAT but the seat I keep wanting keeps saying its full?

For example I will click the search for available locations in Canada. And then the test center come up, I click on 'find seats' but it says No seats available! :(

I tried it yesterday and today (thinking I had to wait for system to reset itself).

Whats going on? I thought the name of the center wasn't supposed to come up if they had no seats? Help please!

I bet you that some are open in Canada because of sissy quitters.

haha sissy quitters. I love that :P

I dont see why people do that..you are still paying the fee might as well right :P

but thanks for the advice. My problem is that I live in Ottawa and the only available dates in Canda seem to be calgary/edmonton :/

And thanks about the Buffalo tip! I hadn't even considered the US!

Archived