Premed 101 Forums

Application fee and MCAT

So I sent my transcript on the 14th, arrived today, and has been verified on dalonline.

I've released my MCAT scores to Dal (in july), and paid the fee on the 12th of aug, but the received sections are blank..anyone else having the same issue.

Same Issue. I sent my MCAT scores to some other institutions on the same day and they seem to have received it. I contacted dal regarding the discrepancy and they replied stating that it takes a little longer from AAMC to send scores to Dal. I guess all we can do is wait. If an issue arises, we have the AAMC request confirmation page stating the date the scores were sent out.

Same Issue. I sent my MCAT scores to some other institutions on the same day and they seem to have received it. I contacted dal regarding the discrepancy and they replied stating that it takes a little longer from AAMC to send scores to Dal. I guess all we can do is wait. If an issue arises, we have the AAMC request confirmation page stating the date the scores were sent out.

I couldn't find the date on the Dal website for when mcat scores had to be released by, was it Aug 15th along with step 1 and the transcripts? I released mine from AAMC Aug 15th around 4 or 5 pm, which I *think* counts as before that deadline. But I searched around their site and couldn't find a concrete date for release/arrival of MCAT scores.

I couldn't find the date on the Dal website for when mcat scores had to be released by, was it Aug 15th along with step 1 and the transcripts? I released mine from AAMC Aug 15th around 4 or 5 pm, which I *think* counts as before that deadline. But I searched around their site and couldn't find a concrete date for release/arrival of MCAT scores.

I am guessing that the deadline will be with step 2. The reason being that the last date to write MCAT is stated to be august 4th and those scores come arnd 7th sept. They ask that we release the scores as soon as they are made available to us by AAMC. Unfortunately, the arrival is beyond our control (which is stressing me out!).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived