Premed 101 Forums

Application incomplete items outstanding

Hi guys,

Dal has received my transcripts, MCAT score and payment as per Dal Online but the status still says app incomplete, items outstanding. Is this because there is no reference letters anymore? Does anyone's application say complete?

On a ranty note, they said they didn't have my undergrad transcripts and that they had entered all the transcripts into the system so I paid $$$$ to courier a new copy, only to have it updated the next day to show they had it since early August! Grrr!

Hi guys,

Dal has received my transcripts, MCAT score and payment as per Dal Online but the status still says app incomplete, items outstanding. Is this because there is no reference letters anymore? Does anyone's application say complete?

On a ranty note, they said they didn't have my undergrad transcripts and that they had entered all the transcripts into the system so I paid $$$$ to courier a new copy, only to have it updated the next day to show they had it since early August! Grrr!

As said many times recently, using dalonline as a bench mark is not helpful as it is not updated frequently. My application from last year said incomplete for awhile, maybe even until the interview. If you consider the interview, I guess your application is still incomplete. Don't panic (alas easier said than done) and best of luck with your application!

Archived