Premed 101 Forums

OOP chances

It's hard to say just based on your GPA and MCAT. They are only worth a quarter of your application at dal, so it would come down more to your Ecs instead of your academic performance. But if you feel that you have strong Ecs, you would have a shot at the interview with scores like that. If you get a 34 or higher on the mcat, you should be at the maximum score for dal in the mcat section. You're applying for the next application cycle, so starting next summer?

It's hard to say just based on your GPA and MCAT. They are only worth a quarter of your application at dal, so it would come down more to your Ecs instead of your academic performance. But if you feel that you have strong Ecs, you would have a shot at the interview with scores like that. If you get a 34 or higher on the mcat, you should be at the maximum score for dal in the mcat section. You're applying for the next application cycle, so starting next summer?

My ECs are listed on a thread called "Rate these ECs please" in the general section. They include volunteering with at risk youth and minorities new to the country. LSAT tutor, sports for several years, lab experience, shadowing a doctor, extensive work experience including managerial etc. The time frames vary from 1 to 5 years roughly.

I won't be applying next year no. I have other commitments that will keep me sidetracked.

Thanks for the info though, it's appreciated.

My ECs are listed on a thread called "Rate these ECs please" in the general section. They include volunteering with at risk youth and minorities new to the country. LSAT tutor, sports for several years, lab experience, shadowing a doctor, extensive work experience including managerial etc. The time frames vary from 1 to 5 years roughly.

I won't be applying next year no. I have other commitments that will keep me sidetracked.

Thanks for the info though, it's appreciated.

Well if you're talking about this year it is far too late to apply to Dal at this point..

Archived