Premed 101 Forums

Another MMI face to face group

* Just moving my post into it's own thread so it doesn't get buried. There is still room for one or two more people. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hey everyone!

Similar to Joel, I was interested in getting an MMI practice group going. I have been through the Dal MMI before and was one of the lucky people to have the pleasure of enjoying the waitlist this past summer ;P Given the feedback, I know I scored above average on the interview and would like to do the same this year.

I know it takes some good practice and a diverse group to get ready for the interviews, so if you are interested in some great practice please PM me.

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got an interview this year

I would like to have an opportunity to practice. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with Med interviews. But, I have been through the MMI once for Dal Pharmacy.

* Just moving my post into it's own thread so it doesn't get buried. There is still room for one or two more people. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hey everyone!

Similar to Joel, I was interested in getting an MMI practice group going. I have been through the Dal MMI before and was one of the lucky people to have the pleasure of enjoying the waitlist this past summer ;P Given the feedback, I know I scored above average on the interview and would like to do the same this year.

I know it takes some good practice and a diverse group to get ready for the interviews, so if you are interested in some great practice please PM me.

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got an interview this year

Archived