Premed 101 Forums

TPR Verbal Accelerator - Worth it?

StarStrike

Hey guys,

Has anybody taken the Verbal Accelerator course with TPR before? Is it worth the money, or am I better off getting a copy of the Hyperlearning verbal book + passages and studying that instead? How does the verbal workbook with the accelerator course compare to that of the Hyperlearning series?

Thanks for your help!

Did the free one hour session. Seems like they will teach the same stuff they taught in the hyperlearning classroom, possibly with more focus on mapping passages. I don't think it's worth it personally knowing what they will offer, plus it's $500 for 6 classes so I think that is rather expensive.

Did the free one hour session. Seems like they will teach the same stuff they taught in the hyperlearning classroom, possibly with more focus on mapping passages. I don't think it's worth it personally knowing what they will offer, plus it's $500 for 6 classes so I think that is rather expensive.

Thanks for the reply! Did they mention anything about the workbook they give you? Is it comparable to the Hyperlearning stuff?

Archived