Premed 101 Forums

Looking for VR experts.

ziweiwu

I don't think there's any way to prep other than reading a lot. After reading every paragraph make sure you understand it before moving on to the next one.

For the test, I read every passage very hard, make sure I understand it before I answer the question, but the last passage I had like 4mins, so had guessed a bit. But then if I read too fast I may not do as well on earlier passages. Big dilemma here.

My score is 10 right now. I have about 5 month to prepare for next mcat.

With a 10 and 5 months until test day you should have plenty of time to reach your goal. Like I said though, VR has such a tough scale that the difference from 13-11 can be as little as 3 wrong questions. I scored a 12 on VR but some of my practice tests were better, others were worse. What study materials are you using?

The only material I used for studying VR was examcracker 1001 questions. I also have TBR verbal book but didn't use it.

With a 10 and 5 months until test day you should have plenty of time to reach your goal. Like I said though, VR has such a tough scale that the difference from 13-11 can be as little as 3 wrong questions. I scored a 12 on VR but some of my practice tests were better, others were worse. What study materials are you using?

Archived