Premed 101 Forums

Questions about AMCAS registration

I had a few quick questions about registering for AMCAS

1) If I'm using my IB marks for transfer credits, do I need to submit my IB transcript or is my university transcript fine (it lists my English transfer credit as "elective course" with no mark beside it)

2) If I took a summer school course the summer of 2011, does that count as the 2010-2011 academic year or the 2011-2012 academic year?

3) If the transcript has both a numerical and letter grade, which one should I list?

Thanks!

I had a few quick questions about registering for AMCAS

1) If I'm using my IB marks for transfer credits, do I need to submit my IB transcript or is my university transcript fine (it lists my English transfer credit as "elective course" with no mark beside it)

2) If I took a summer school course the summer of 2011, does that count as the 2010-2011 academic year or the 2011-2012 academic year?

3) If the transcript has both a numerical and letter grade, which one should I list?

Thanks!

2) I believe it counts as 2011. It is written down in the guide though I believe or on one of the tooltips in the application.

3) I don't think it will matter as long as you're consistent. AMCAS has to process the application anyway, so if they want the other kind of grade, they'll just change it when they look at your transcript.

2) I believe it counts as 2011. It is written down in the guide though I believe or on one of the tooltips in the application.

3) I don't think it will matter as long as you're consistent. AMCAS has to process the application anyway, so if they want the other kind of grade, they'll just change it when they look at your transcript.

Awesome, thanks!

Archived