Premed 101 Forums

selection formula question

for the selection formula, the website states that upto 4% is given to masters degree. If someone is in first or second year of masters degree, would the undergrad gpa be used for the calculation or the gpa acquired during the first and second years of master as well?

sorry if the question is badly worded...cant ask this in a simpler way :(

for the selection formula, the website states that upto 4% is given to masters degree. If someone is in first or second year of masters degree, would the undergrad gpa be used for the calculation or the gpa acquired during the first and second years of master as well?

I think 4% is PhD not masters. For masters you get 1% bonus.

For your question, I'm not sure if they require a finished masters or not. Maybe a grad student at Mac can confirm?

I believe Undergrad GPA only but consult the OMSAS application guide. Also, 4% for completed PhD, 1% for completed masters... no bonus for in progress grad school.

Archived