Premed 101 Forums

it's not too late right?

Guest JGracie

Guest JGracie

i just decided to write the mcat again since applying didn't work out for me this past year.

with 7 weeks to go, i could still cover a lot of ground, but i hope it's not too late to get a great score. anyone else around that decided to jump on the band wagon? because gosh, i hate feeling left out!

Guest avenir001

It shouldn't be too late, especially since you have some experience with the test and the practice that went into your preparation for your previous attempt will undoubtedly help you somewhat. I'll be writing for the first time in August and even though I didn't just decide to write, I feel I won't be ready by then unless I get organized. I still have to finish the biological sciences section, start the physical sciences section, and do practice tests for all the sections. It seems overwhelming at times but I'm not going to lose hope, and neither should you. In fact, assuming most of the stuff is review, one can probably remember more details by starting to study closer to the test date...at least that's what I keep telling myself :P

Anyways, good luck and I wish you all the best!

Guest JGracie

yeah, i've got my location already, so that stress is out of the way. i'm almost have done physics and about a quarter of the way through gen chem and bio. i haven't even blinked at o chem or WS yet. and, i haven't done any practice exams yet. verbal is verbal schmerbal...

it sucks that the weather is sooo nice right now, and i'd rather be at the beach!

Archived