Premed 101 Forums

Scores are up!!

Guest nostalg

Guest thegamez

28P

I feel like @#%$... I got 5 on verbal... I dont know what the heck am gona do, the only thing i know is that my application stands in the lowest rank..

12 11 5 P

would that get me in anywhere ??

Guest ezaholic

Can you get your writting sample remarked? I remember reading something about that last year - can't find it right now - when I would need it. I have a N right now - want it to be an O to not be immediately removed from contention at Western and Queens.

ez

Guest Meddream

33R ...couldn't be worse...

BS: 14

PS: 12

VR: 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I have a chance at anywhere with my VR!!! Queen's and Western are out of que., I don't know if UOfT would look at my application! uh, feel awful!!!!!!!:x

Guest geekpunk

12PS, 8VR, 13BS, P = 33P

Obviously not the greatest Verbal or Writing scores, but I'll take it!! 8-Point improvement from last year! Just glad I won't have to take this damn test ever again!

Does Queen's require a 9 in each section?! Is so, there goes my $75 to them down the drain! Oh well, hopefully I'll have a shot at some schools as an OOP.

Congrats to everybody on these good scores!

Guest dayne67

I got 30O.

(10PS, 10V, 10BS)

I am pretty relieved. I got 26N (10PS, 7V, 9BS) the first time, and it totally crushed my chances of admission the last application cycle.

At least, I now have a chance for an interview at some schools. :D

31N

So it's the WS that is screwing me over. Now I'm out of the question for Queens and UWO....(or are they really strict with WS scores?)

Should I take it again next Spring? Hmm.

Guest GundamDX

29R

11, 8 (VR), 10 R

why is verbal so hard? For those of you that got over 10, are you native English speakers? I think that makes a HUUUUGE difference!

Hey Stevie Boy Wonder, I got almost the same as you.

37R :

PS14

BS12

VR11

After writing the test I was expecting max a 30P

GundamDX: No, the first language I learned how to speak was not English, even though I was born and raised in BC.

Guest TKP 123

Hi Gundam X,

If you are targeting for UBC, I think that your MCAT score is good enough.

In fact, UBC doesn't care too much about your MCAT score, although you still need to write it.

UBC counts a lot on Interview and your EC stuff. Academic like GPA is important as well.

MCAT is the least important at UBC.

Guest FungManX

thank god i'm a bc resident...

*no i didn't write mcat yet.. just planning for the future :b

good job to everyone! those are rediculously high scores you all have

Guest dopetown

Hey gang.

31Q

VR 9

BS 11

PS 11

WS Q

My marks from my first time last summer are:

22M

VR 5

BS 8

PS 9

WS M

Thank god for Princeton Review and everything that's holy on this earth. VR could be better, but screw it. I don't like London or Kingston anyway :P

Guest leviathan

29R

11, 8 (VR), 10 R

why is verbal so hard? For those of you that got over 10, are you native English speakers? I think that makes a HUUUUGE difference!

Hey Gundam,

English is my native tongue, and I got an 11 on VR. However, many people who speak English as their first language have trouble with VR. It's not just about language skills, but comprehension skills (hence the name of the section).

Archived