Premed 101 Forums

One last MCAT question

DrPhilster

Sorry for all these threads (I'm not trying to usurp Brock, I swear), but I have one last question.

I can't seem to find the answer on the AAMC website: if I change my reservation right now to a later date, can I change it ONCE MORE after?

I'm planning to change my reservation to a September date in the States, but if a spot opens up from now 'till then, would I be able to flip back to Ontario?

Thanks.

Sorry for all these threads (I'm not trying to usurp Brock, I swear), but I have one last question.

I can't seem to find the answer on the AAMC website: if I change my reservation right now to a later date, can I change it ONCE MORE after?

I'm planning to change my reservation to a September date in the States, but if a spot opens up from now 'till then, would I be able to flip back to Ontario?

Thanks.

I don't see why you couldn't. However, I don't recommend that plan of action - people will drop near their desired date. I got a Sept MCAT date last year just a couple days before normal registration closed. This year, I signed up for my MCAT date on the last day of normal registration and there were tons of spots left (in the GTA at least). I remember checking in May/June and there wasn't a single date available in Canada! So don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll get your Sept MCAT date - you just need to check often. People will cancel/drop their dates.

I don't see why you couldn't. However, I don't recommend that plan of action - people will drop near their desired date. I got a Sept MCAT date last year just a couple days before normal registration closed. This year, I signed up for my MCAT date on the last day of normal registration and there were tons of spots left (in the GTA at least). I remember checking in May/June and there wasn't a single date available in Canada! So don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll get your Sept MCAT date - you just need to check often. People will cancel/drop their dates.

I already booked it, seeing as how my grandma is going to visit family in N. Carolina anyways around that time. I'll just hitch a ride with her lol.

Archived