Premed 101 Forums

last few days...

Guest QuestionMan23213

Guest QuestionMan23213

Hey guys,

Im wondering how all of you are spending the last few days b4 Saturday? This is my second time writing and although I just did practice for the last 2 weeks or so prior to my first attempt at the exam, this time im changing gears and doing more material and content review, and that is how i plan to spend the rest of the time. From my previous experience I remember feeling as though practicing only in the last week really makes you feel like youve forgotten a lot of the stuff you havent been tested on recently. Anyways, just curious what others are up to?

Guest Meddream

Hey,

I'm doing 3 AAMC tests this week, done one today, have two more for tomorrow and Wed.

On Thurs. I have to work so I won't have time for studying but in the evening I plan to review some more examples for the essay.

On Friday morning I plan to do some VR!!!!!! (need help on that) and in the afternoon, believe it or not I'm going partying!!!! That's not a good idea, I know... but I plan to sleep early..drinking's left for Sat. night...

I'm sure you are not interested in my plans after Sat. because that could go on forever!!!

MedDream

P.S: I thought I saw your name in dental forum..Am I going crazy?

Hey,

Just planning on doing two AAMC full-lengths and reviewing a few things I am a little weak on. Friday night I am going to take it easy and try not to worry about the next day! Good luck to you all, soon it will all be over!

Snew :)

I'm doing an AAMC today, another tomorrow, and Thursday will be a review of the material. Friday I plan to just review my study notes and formulas, then take it easy Friday night. My partying will be reserved for Saturday night! Good luck everyone! :)

Guest Elaine I

Wow! It is hard to believe that the MCAT is almost here, and the summer is almost over!!

I did a full-length exam yesterday, and will probably do another on Thursday. I did the EK VR 101 test 9 this morning, leaving two more for this week. I will also be spending some time reviewing physics, a bit of G chem and orgo.

After the exam, I'll be heading to work for 12 hours... Let's hope that I get out in time to make it to work for 7pm, unlike last August, when I didn't get out until 7:30pm... My supervisor was really decent, and gave me Friday night off (despite my lack of seniority for summer night shift vacation!), but I don't want to push it by being late the following shift...

Have fun partying Saturday night, but please, not too much partying at least in the north end of Scarborough!

Elaine

Guest leviathan

I'm not talking to anyone through phone, internet, or anything until the MCAT is over. I'm at work now, so I can still talk on here, but when I get home I'm going to be getting straight to the books. I'm also taking Friday off work so I can spend the entire last day studying areas I'm weak in to see if I can get a few extra questions right here or there on the exam.

Guest antisera

Yeah I thankfully got Friday off work too. I'm going to party Saturday night by changing into my PJs, eating ice cream, and watching Big Brother....or if I did really bad, I'll drink myself into misery... (KIDDING!)

Guest dayne67

I am not doing any full lengths this week. I have already done about 7 full lengths in total (Kaplan and AAMC Practice Test 8). Moreover, I did a bunch of other Kaplan Verbal Tests, and writing samples. My last full length was just last Saturday. However, I have written three verbal tests and done a couple of writing samples this past week.

The majority of my time this week is dedicated towards reviewing all the formulas, theorems, concepts, and mechanisms for Physical and Biological Sciences.

In my case, I just figure one more full length won't make a difference in the last week, seeing as I have done already all this practice. I just hope it all pays off.

Guest leviathan

Just wanted to wish all of those writing the MCAT this coming saturday (or sunaday) all the best of luck on the exam.

Medicator

Thanks, Medicator! :)

Archived