Premed 101 Forums

Aug 22 2013 MCAT

mdadventure101

Ya I wrote mine 22nd too - did pretty crappy got 10,8,10 ( 8 in VR) so no chance at western queens and basically mac. I am only 3rd year so will be rewriting it this summer to grab atleast an 11 in VR to have a chance in ontario.

Feel like my marks do not show the amount of work I put in to this test. not happy with myself :( Really discouraged about this med school thing rn but still going to grind away

We can't be sure that 9/11/11 will be good for this cycle. Especially at schools like UWO. The previous requirement was 9/11/10 Q. Well, without the WS requirement they may just bump up the MCAT requirements. Perhaps it will be 10/11/10 this year?

The same thing might apply to Queen's. (Higher mcat because of the lack of WS)

I'd say you are fine for U of T though as they didn't consider WS last cycle anyways.

I know this kind of sucks, but I just wanted to comment because we can't be 100% sure how scores will be looked at without the WS.

30 ( 10 PS, 9 V, 11 BS)

First time writing, but second time studying... due to some unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to write last year.

Are you guys planning on rewriting? Not really wanting to study again :(

Depending on where you are applying you may not have to rewrite. U of T for instance.

Archived