Premed 101 Forums

Cestar College MCAT 2014

twitchyfides

I'm not sure of the difference but I wrote at Yorkland. It's a pretty big place and I'd say 70+ people were writing at the same time as we were in 3 or 4 separate rooms.

The people were efficient, you check-in, grab a number and wait for them to call you. They check your ID, make you sign something, take your fingerprint, and give you a large bag to put your backpack/stuff in since there are no lockers. You keep the bag with you the whole time.

The actual testing rooms were pretty good too, large dividers between each computer with industrial headphone-like things. I did wear earplugs under them as you could still hear people entering/leaving the room.

I'm not sure of the difference but I wrote at Yorkland. It's a pretty big place and I'd say 70+ people were writing at the same time as we were in 3 or 4 separate rooms.

The people were efficient, you check-in, grab a number and wait for them to call you. They check your ID, make you sign something, take your fingerprint, and give you a large bag to put your backpack/stuff in since there are no lockers. You keep the bag with you the whole time.

The actual testing rooms were pretty good too, large dividers between each computer with industrial headphone-like things. I did wear earplugs under them as you could still hear people entering/leaving the room.

Arent earplugs disallowed on the test, i was wondering about bringing some. I am very noise senstive.

Archived