Premed 101 Forums

Anyone willing to share access to their Princeton Online Resources for Money?

mcat123456

Hi,

I am assuming this doesn't violate forum rules since no content is being shared on the threads. Essentially my subscription to Princeton's online tools/online course with the amplifire modules, all those practice passages and diagnostics, as well as the various practice tests has expired, and I already extended the course in the past so I am supposedly not even entitled to their $499, 120 day access to these online materials. My only other supposed option is to pay $1400 (At a 20%) discount for the full online course that you take at your own pace, which not only comes with all this online material that I just had access to in the summer, but also the books that I already have. I paid around $1700 for the full in class course a couple of years ago, where not only did we get the books and online material, but we were also taught all the subjects by 5 tutors in like 4 months. Thus I am definitely not interested in paying $1400 when all I want is access to old practice material (Not to mention that this price is similar to the classroom price yet doesn't even include the tutors). For anyone who is interested in sharing their account could you please private message me and we could work something out where I could pay you for this shared access. You can repeat tests and modules as many times as you would wish so my access and completion of your material would not hinder your access to any of this material. This is in no ways meant to be a scam I have struggled in the verbal section, writing the MCAT multiple times because of it, and I intend to write again and would like this access. I think for anyone interested you could make some money back for this course and also we could potentially review our mistakes together if you would like to potentially improve together (I did score 11's a couple of times on old AAMC tests so I'm not a complete disaster but I could not repeat this on the real test and I know this is my drawback in Ontario). Please private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

Also, I know that I could buy the individual AAMCs ($300ish for all 8 at $35/test I believe) for even cheaper than the $499 extension price but I would like access to the amplifire modules and all the extra verbal passages/diagnostics that Princeton's online course offers for my verbal practice.

To access TPR online resources associated with their texts (practice tests, passages, etc.) you simply need the ISBN numbers. I used TPR and AAMC and I found the AAMC practice tests more accurate.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with TPR online resources but I'm not talking about questions contained within any workbooks (Including the old paperback science workbook that they converted into the online amplifire modules) that you may be able to access electronically. TPR has a separate online section where they have amplifire modules (Old free-standing and passage-based workbook questions uploaded), several free-standing and passage-based packages not found in any workbooks, diagnostic tests for each section, and then not only the 8 AAMC tests but I believe 9 various TPR tests. All of this is accessed through a paid user-account.

Archived