Premed 101 Forums

Looking for MCAT Study buddy/Group Toronto

sraz

Kaplan gives elite test takers the opportunity to build their resumes and give back to other members of the pre-health community. Working as an MCAT Instructor not only looks great on resumes and applications, it also gives you the ability to change a students life!

Working while in school not only teaches you to budget your time and resources, it also gives you an opportunity to build you resume before you finish school.

Many professional schools are looking for students who are not only able to maintain proper grades, but also able to impact their colleagues and community.

We have classes coming up in your area that meet in the evenings and/or weekends. For 10 teaching sessions you will earn over $1000.00.

If you are interested, please contact me at stephanie.cager@kaplan.com.

I encourage you to share my contact information with anyone who you think may be interested in teaching for Kaplan. Talented people tend to have talented friends.

Best of Luck!

Stephanie

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm also looking for a MCAT study group/buddy. I find it helpful to go over key concepts/ questions. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested. I am happy to meet downtown Toronto (U of T) or anywhere along the subway line including North York.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am also looking for a MCAT study group/buddy in the downtown Toronto area!

I find it helpful to discuss concepts and it's always encouraging to study with others preparing for the same test.

You could pm me or we could organize our meetups via this blog:

http://mcatoronto2014.wordpress.com/

so that more people can see the comments and join the study group.

Archived