Premed 101 Forums

Verbal Reasoning Inquiry

Telric

Hey Premeds,

I'm going to be giving a presentation to some undergraduate students on how to do better on the verbal reasoning section of the MCAT in the near future. I wrote the MCAT a few years ago and I did very well on the VR section; however, I don't remember very well what things I struggled with!

I was hoping for some feedback from a community like this about which aspects of the VR as particularly difficult, so that I can focus on those!

Thanks in advance guys!

Hey Premeds,

I'm going to be giving a presentation to some undergraduate students on how to do better on the verbal reasoning section of the MCAT in the near future. I wrote the MCAT a few years ago and I did very well on the VR section; however, I don't remember very well what things I struggled with!

I was hoping for some feedback from a community like this about which aspects of the VR as particularly difficult, so that I can focus on those!

Thanks in advance guys!

Most people either read too deep into the passages or tune them out because they are boring. Then they get confused by the questions and run out of time trying to look for clues in the passage.

Archived