Premed 101 Forums

Grade replacement...

Okay so I have a big problem...

I took 1st year chem and physics courses that are all 4 credits. But I did not so well on them so I would like to retake them at another institution for DO grade replacement. However, the chem and physics offered at Athabasca are all 3 credit courses. My questions are:

1. The 3 credit chem and physics courses will not count for grade replacement even though the content are the same?

2. Which other institutions can I take 4-credit courses to count for grade replacement?

Thanks!!!

Okay so I have a big problem...

I took 1st year chem and physics courses that are all 4 credits. But I did not so well on them so I would like to retake them at another institution for DO grade replacement. However, the chem and physics offered at Athabasca are all 3 credit courses. My questions are:

1. The 3 credit chem and physics courses will not count for grade replacement even though the content are the same?

2. Which other institutions can I take 4-credit courses to count for grade replacement?

Thanks!!!

Doesn't 4 credit mean that there is a lab component? (You would need labs for those courses in the states anyways)... As far as I know Athabasca is online? thus no lab?

Doesn't 4 credit mean that there is a lab component? (You would need labs for those courses in the states anyways)... As far as I know Athabasca is online? thus no lab?

Oh Athabasca is online but you can request a lab portion I think? I'm not sure... I'm just confused with this: if you want to do the lab then does the class become 4 credits instead of 3?

Archived