Premed 101 Forums

Deadline For Taking English Credit

ayang55

Yes. All the schools that I've contacted have said that you can take required courses any time before the matriculation date. I would recommend specifically contacting the schools you are interested in just to be sure. Also, your application may be treated differently if you do not have all the required courses completed, so getting it done earlier is ideal. I know one school told me that students without all the required courses are at a disadvantage during file review.

Yes. All the schools that I've contacted have said that you can take required courses any time before the matriculation date. I would recommend specifically contacting the schools you are interested in just to be sure. Also, your application may be treated differently if you do not have all the required courses completed, so getting it done earlier is ideal. I know one school told me that students without all the required courses are at a disadvantage during file review.

This might be true for something like Orgo or Bio, but I doubt it'll be a big disadvantage for him for English. Plus he plans on taking it in the Summer that he applies, so as soon as you finish the course just send an update letter, and I really think you'll be fine. Advair250 might have some thoughts on this too.

Archived