Premed 101 Forums

Selling Soap + Dat Prep Stuff

Yo,

Lurked here for a while before writing my DAT and getting into UBC this past year. Have some extra materials left over that I thought someone might be interested in. Everything is OBO, but if it hits 60% of sale price I'll just send it the next day.

SOAP!!!!
4 * 6 Green
4 Green
2 * 6 Purple
2 Purple

Knife (for Carving)
Spare blade
Ruler (split)

IQ Publications (late 2013, dunno if this matters)
PAT Test Book A

PAT Test Book B
PAT Test Book C
Gen Sci Test Book 
RC Test Book
Carving Test Book

Canadian DAT Prep book (for Oct 2013, contains a practice DAT, may be of use if they change the questions each year)

Also have a Kaplan 8th Edition, though I've written pretty profane comments in the margins...often with pen...and highlighter...Tests at the back of the book are free of markings tho

Pics of everything at http://imgur.com/a/4Jdk7 (sorry for link, 500 kb upload limit prevents me from putting them all here)

Message me if interested in any part or all :)

Got a few PM's about my stats for acceptance, thought I'd put it here for public reference.

Out of Province
GPA
3.84 (BSc - Microbiology, completed)

DAT (forgive me, I forget which sections were actually used)

RC 21
Bio 20
Chem 24
Sci Total 21
AA 22
Perception 24
MDT 15

The stats above got me an out-of-province interview for the second interview weekend last year (February 14th, I think). I was offered admission, but deferred acceptance until fall 2016 due to some personal circumstance. Hope that helps

Edit: Oh, and I was offered a seat in late feb or early march...not sure if that matters either.

Archived