Premed 101 Forums

European Dental Schools

do you know which dental schools in Europe are Canadian friendly and are at good rating. I have low GPA and low DAT so i don't  think i can get into Canadian US Ireland and Australia. so i am thinking of getting into UK or Italy  or Hungary

i really appreciate if u guys share your opinions with me

thanks  

I'm thinking of practising in Canada but my GPA is very low +3.2) and DAT score (20) so I'm pretty sure I cannot get into Ireland , Australia . So I'm thinking of European schools

have you applied to any accredited schools outside of Canada? how can you be so sure? don't waste your time applying to european schools..it aint worth it

If you're considering applying internationally you're probably going to want to go through an application service companies, they make it much easier and tell you pretty much all you need to know and they do most of the work for you other then filling out the forms and stuff. There are two that I know about fist is Oztrekk they do applications for Australia, second is Atlantic Bridge they do most of Europe I think, you'd probably want to check with them and see what they have to say. I have no idea how competitive Irish or european schools are but I know Aus is becoming more and more difficult to get accepted to now that they have become a popular option. Good luck bud  

Archived