Premed 101 Forums

In Province Mcat

Hi there,

First time poster. I'm curious about the MCAT scores that in-province applicants were successful with getting interviews with this year.

I have a 507, and don't know if I should attempt a rewrite or not.

I'm only applying in Saskatchewan, and should end up with roughly a 87% average. I asked admissions, but they said they wouldn't announce this years cut off until after applications have closed for next year. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi there,

First time poster. I'm curious about the MCAT scores that in-province applicants were successful with getting interviews with this year.

I'm only applying in Saskatchewan, and should end up with roughly a 87% average. I asked admissions, but they said they wouldn't announce this years cut off until after applications have closed for next year. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You are golden. Go practice interviews if you have time, i'd suggest just enjoying life until next cycle. 

Hi there,

Thanks.

What percentile is 507? I agree with Hades, I think that you will be more than fine for the next cycle. 

Thanks so much for the replies. I think I'll probably leave well enough alone then for this cycle. I'm a mature student on my second degree who works full time along with attending school full time. If I can not pile another round of MCAT prep on top of all that I'd be happier.

Archived