Premed 101 Forums

Transfer to McMaster from UofT?

LP123

I’m currently a UofT undergraduate neuroscience student, I love my major but am really not enjoying UofT— campus culture, unfair grading, massive class sizes etc. I also grew up in Toronto and because I’m here have to help out with the family business. I’ve obtained 4.0s in some classes and have had to repeat others. I’m thinking about transferring for September and wondering what people know about McMaster (either their life sci program or PNB with a mental health specialization) My current goal is to pursue psychiatry. 

The other alternative would be to stay at UofT without getting the best marks to finish my undergrad and then do a masters to increase my gpa.

thanks!

On 3/24/2019 at 11:19 PM, LP123 said:

I’m currently a UofT undergraduate neuroscience student, I love my major but am really not enjoying UofT— campus culture, unfair grading, massive class sizes etc. I also grew up in Toronto and because I’m here have to help out with the family business. I’ve obtained 4.0s in some classes and have had to repeat others. I’m thinking about transferring for September and wondering what people know about McMaster (either their life sci program or PNB with a mental health specialization) My current goal is to pursue psychiatry. 

The other alternative would be to stay at UofT without getting the best marks to finish my undergrad and then do a masters to increase my gpa.

thanks!

What year are you in?

Archived