Premed 101 Forums

Mac MDs struggling at licensing exams

hp18

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And just to add to GatewayMD's points, your name is Hall&Oates, so we know that you have a deep down respect for dirty-looking facial hair.

y1pa1HWH9TVUik5RpBNsGL3zcJ6wJyFbg-7XmVT8xMYeKgLOGFuHd7_rQrk_xhJlVtloeI_WNiYTv4?PARTNER=WRITER

Check.... and mate, sir.

In retrospect, that initial post by GatewayMd was quite brilliant and well-crafted! Almost beautiful, in its own way.

Guest begaster
UofT = school for virgins

Queens = school for butchers/serial killers/prison escapees

UwO = only if you have those wierd boots bug eyed sunglasses and 68 pairs of yoga pants

Mac = Awesome place where everyone is chilling and plays acoustic guitar, and 67% of the population has a dirty handlebar mustache

67%? Assuming the average statistics of like 55%/45% female/male split holds true, at least 22% of those people are girls.

UWO step aside, there's a new sheriff of hot girls in town.

PS - The student representative leading the talk at Western was so drop-dead stunning, I think my jaw may have hit the table. Ergo:

UWO = school for the beautiful

Mac = school for girls who are proud of their facial hair.

I'm definitely going to be rejected from UWO.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a friend who graduated MAC MD.

Then came to a surgical program, for which he felt he was wholly unprepared.

He called his MAC education a "$30 000 library card" since all they told him to do to solve a medical problem was to read.

This is scary! This makes my decision making easier......I am going to Queens:)

Tuition cost of 3 years at Mac is now about 50K!

• 5 months later...
No offenses but your not getting in to med....or maybe you are and your just trolling for argument.

anyways as a new member i've noticed this board has some anti mac issues that need to be resolved so here is the only list you should go by similar to the one i posted 10 minutes ago

UwO = only if you have those wierd boots bug eyed sunglasses and 68 pairs of yoga pants

Mac = Awesome place where everyone is chilling and plays acoustic guitar, and 67% of the population has a dirty handlebar mustache

Sorry I got in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really shouldn't even be entertaining this thread, but FYI: Mac students did really well on the LMCC this year (if you'd like to know how they ranked, ask someone you know at Mac; I'd rather not broadcast that info). Not that this is what med school is focused on, nor does it matter at all in the long run, but just saying. The system works; it's certainly different, and it's not for everyone, but it works. I used to be skeptical about the mac philosophy, but now I'm a believer...

Archived