Premed 101 Forums

Med Elective And Carms Room Rental - Ottawa (Cheo)

ottawaroomrental

DO I OFFER A MONTHLY RATE?

I have a spare furnished room that I rent out to med students while they're in Ottawa on elective. I've been doing this for the past four years and have found it to be pleasurable. I like meeting new people from across the country.

The room comes fully furnished, feather-down duvet and pillows, wi-fi included, shared washroom and kitchen. Laundry on site. Pet free and smoke free. Close to shopping. About a 10-12 minute walk to general hospital (CHEO). A free shuttle bus operates between hospitals. Close to downtown.

While the room that I rent out is primarily rented by med students on elective or those coming in for CaRMS interviews; I do, from time to time, offer longer room rentals (if the room is available for those longer periods). I do have a MONTHLY RATE which is a little less than paying four weekly rates. Please feel free to contact me to see if I can accommodate a longer term room rental.

I haven't offered summer rentals before; but I am open to renting during the summer months (May to August). The room is not air-conditioned, but I'm sure we could work something out to get a window unit for your comfort. Just send me a message and we can discuss.

Nightly rate of $50 for CaRMS interviews.

Any other questions, just ask.

post-65937-0-44034500-1471886222_thumb.jpg

post-65937-0-81872200-1471886232_thumb.jpg

Archived