Premed 101 Forums

Results

Guest blobbo123

Guest blobbo123

How soon do results for OOP come out? I know they said OOP are done by Apr30, but if it's just a number crunching game as has been suggested, it should be fairly quick after the interviews. How long after the interviews have the results been known in the past?

a few weeks after the interview, the school will send notice of whether a person passed the interview. after that it was a matter of waiting.. I actually heard from them in June. it seems like it should just be a crunching game after the interviews, but there must be something else going on that i'm not told about :P good luck!

I just spoke to admissions to see when pass/fail interview notifications will be sent for OOP, because I thought they would be out by now. She told me that it could be late next week, or a little longer before pass/fail notifications are sent to everyone.

However, for some reason, OOP people will be notified as early as next week (by mail from what I understand, but I didn't ask specifically) whether we have been accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. She told me that we would actually be getting notified of this before the pass/fail notifications are sent out. Seems an odd way of doing it, but I assume it is because only a few notifications need to be sent for OOP, while the pass/fail info needs to be prepared for everyone, both in and out of province. So a lucky few OOP could be in very soon, despite the fact the info we were given earlier said the end of April.

Good luck.

Archived