Premed 101 Forums

Practice Tests

I don't think it was completely representative of what I saw on my DAT. In fact I didn't seeing a single question from bootcamp on my DAT, but I did see a bunch from other resources meant for the Canadian DAT, so there's definitely more representative materials for the Canadian DAT than bootcamp. It's good for extra practice tho but not needed to do well

22 hours ago, Starburst said:

I don't think it was completely representative of what I saw on my DAT. In fact I didn't seeing a single question from bootcamp on my DAT, but I did see a bunch from other resources meant for the Canadian DAT, so there's definitely more representative materials for the Canadian DAT than bootcamp. It's good for extra practice tho but not needed to do well

do you remember if there was bio lab techniques as part of the bio section? ex: centrifugation, SDS-PAGE, etc.?

thanks in advance! :)

3 hours ago, westcoastbestcoast said:

do you remember if there was bio lab techniques as part of the bio section? ex: centrifugation, SDS-PAGE, etc.?

thanks in advance! :)

I wrote the DAT twice. The first time there was one question and it threw me off since I didn't think we needed to know that stuff. The second time there weren't any. I think it rarely shows up but varies cycle to cycle

1 hour ago, Starburst said:

I wrote the DAT twice. The first time there was one question and it threw me off since I didn't think we needed to know that stuff. The second time there weren't any. I think it rarely shows up but varies cycle to cycle

Thanks! Also saw your comment on another thread re: DATcrusher and its suitability for the Canadian DAT. Would you say that bio, chem, and PAT are all of comparable difficulty to the actual?

16 hours ago, westcoastbestcoast said:

Thanks! Also saw your comment on another thread re: DATcrusher and its suitability for the Canadian DAT. Would you say that bio, chem, and PAT are all of comparable difficulty to the actual?

I would say biol and chem were very representative, in fact there were some questions from crusher that showed up on my DAT. For the PAT, the printable generators were the same difficulty level but the practice tests were slightly tougher than the real thing. I guess it's a good thing cause it helped me be more prepared. 

Archived