Premed 101 Forums

Good morning everyone except those who didn't score higher than a 23 on the DAT.

I am seeking advice from the cream of the crop all stars from the National League of DAT, who hold more rings than Bill Russell and Thanos combined. Individuals whose phenomenal scores have allowed them to spiritually ascend from their mortal counterparts on earth and move up to the upper levels of Heaven, where they now drink wine and play Wii tennis with middle aged white women. What were the specific resources you used to study for the biology and chemistry sections that allowed you to reach your current God status?

18 hours ago, ActuallyFuckMyLife said:

Good morning everyone except those who didn't score higher than a 23 on the DAT.

I am seeking advice from the cream of the crop all stars from the National League of DAT, who hold more rings than Bill Russell and Thanos combined. Individuals whose phenomenal scores have allowed them to spiritually ascend from their mortal counterparts on earth and move up to the upper levels of Heaven, where they now drink wine and play Wii tennis with middle aged white women. What were the specific resources you used to study for the biology and chemistry sections that allowed you to reach your current God status?

Lmaoo funniest thing i've seen in days. How long did it take for you to write that up? 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived