Premed 101 Forums

gpa

Guest nightowl

Guest nightowl

Sorry to be asking this, I can't find the answer on the Ottawa website. Was the wgpa cutoff for out-of-Ottawa Ontarians 3.87?

If so, I'm guessing it'll be the same for next year or higher because of the double cohort?

Thanks so much.

Guest krismd

It definitely wasn't that high! I'm going to Ottawa next year (from ontario, but not from the ottawa area), and my overall gpa was not that high!

From what I understand from talking to other people that have gotten in, as long as your gpa is a 3.6 or over, its definitely worth applying!

good luck!

Guest satsumargirl

Hey Nightowl,

No idea what the GPA cut-off was. But if you email the admissions office they will happily send you this info. If you are out of Ottawa-Ontarion for the most part I believe the cut-offs are typically 3.8-something

BUT Ottawa has many cut-offs depending on things like...do you come from an underserviced area etc... (if you tell them where you are from they will also let you know if you will be considered as applying from an underserviced area).

When I was applying the admissions office had no problem giving me the previous years' cut-offs...so best to get the info from them!

Guest cedar05

The out of province cut of last year was 3.87. But I am not sure what the out of ottawa cut off was, although it was less than 3.87

Hope that helps.

Archived