Premed 101 Forums

Tuition Question

Guest ioncannon97

Guest ioncannon97

Hey guys,

I understand that people's invoices are coming out slightly different depending on whether your deposit cheque was cashed before or after the invoice was printed. For those whose invoice has an account balance of "16, 284.40 ", i.e. your deposit cheques were cashed, is your minimum payment to Register "$10, 234.86"??? My invoice came before my cheque was cashed and it has a minimum of $11 234.86. I am just wondering if this minimum includes our deposit cheque or is above and beyond it.

Guest Ollie

OK, today I got a second invoice that was printed before but mailed after the invoice I received yesterday. The first one I got has my deposit credited, and the one I got today doesn't. Also the one I got today has minimum to register $11,234.86, but the first one I got (with deposit credited) doesn't have a minimum. So I have to pay it all at once??

Guest CornuAmmonis

Hi,

I just called the fees office and they said that its adjusted on ROSI to reflect the credited deposit money, but even the fees invoice I got did not reflect that.

The problem is that the fees invoice was printed 1 day before the cheque was deposited so it doesn't show the difference.

CA

Hey guys,

Remember, too, that you can defer your fee payment (even the "minimum to register" payment) if you qualify for OSAP. You just pay the fees once your OSAP forms have been processed and you have picked them up at the Faculty. It means that you aren't officially registered until after you pay, but it delays that whopping huge dent in the line of credit. :)

bj

Archived