Premed 101 Forums

Large Bedroom Available for Rent at GREAT LOCATION

Guest ioncannon97

Guest ioncannon97

This is the Master Bedroom of a 1 bedroom + Solarium Condo in the "LIBERTIES" on BAY/GERARD. Great building. A previous ad advertised the Solarium of this Condo for rent. I have decided to live in the Solarium + Living room myself and Rent out the main bedroom (Note: I own the condo). This is a LARGE room:

18.6 X 9 ft. Entrance to this bedroom is close to the front entry and separate from the entry to the Living + Solarium so you get perfect privacy.

WHAT YOU GET: 18.6 X 9 ft unfurnished bedroom (yours is the master bedroom, NOT a solarium). SHARED BATHROOM, KITCHEN, and LAUNDRY with 5 appliances (including washer/dryer and dishwasher). Access to all Building Amenities such as Pool, Exercise room, recreation room, Sauna, 24 hour security, running track, central Air Conditioning. ITS GOT EVERYTHING.

LOCATION: Bay/Gerard. Minutes Walk from MSB and all downtown hospitals, Subway station, Greyhound Bus Station, Eaton Centre, College Park, Restaurants, and Grocery.

YOU ARE: Male and Non-Smoking and are not too loud. One tenant only please.

RENT: $795 with all utilities (including cable). Phone and internet is your responsibility.

Prefer 1 year lease but negotiable. Available on August 14th.

Drop me a line in my inbox or e-mail me at: jbaath@hotmail.com

Archived