Premed 101 Forums

approximately how many ppl are put on the waitlist?

Guest mydream88

Guest mydream88

Hi all,

glad to see the forum up and running again :)

I was wondering, does anyone have an idea for u of t how many ppl are put on the waitlist?

have a good day,

mydream88

Guest gonzo23

Hi mydream,

I thought I'd reply since you were getting silence. But I have no idea how many spots there are.

At this stage I think it's best for us to just relax and enjoy the last 3 weeks. I'm heading to NYC on monday :) I'm hoping that'll keep my mind off of things (overstimulation... too many big buildings... hopefully some celebrity citings :) ).

At least for me right now... living in bliss is the best way to cope :)

Good luck to you (and everyone).

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there gonzo23,

hopefully some celebrity citings
In that's one of your aims, and if it's not already in your plans, then head to SoHo. Specifically, the Mercer Hotel. The last time I was in their lobby, Mila Jovovich, Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman walked in during the course of sipping one beverage. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest mydream88

Dear gonzo23,

I hope that you had a fabulous time in NYC. I was just thinking to myself this morning that I TRULY LOVE NEW YORK;) .

good luck to you too :D

mydream88

Guest UTMed07

I don't know what waitlist you're referring to... I think there are several. I'll assume you're talking about the post-first round offers waitlist--that is fairly big. Based on a discussion I had with one of the admissions officers, it is my impression the list in the past has been somewhere between 100-150 people.

Guest mydream88

Dear UTMed07,

yah, I was referring to the post-first round offers waitlist. I really appreciate that you have shed some light on this subject.

thank you muchly :D

mydream88:)

Archived