Premed 101 Forums

# of applicants

Guest Adamanda

Guest studentz

If I remember correctly, the OMSAS site listed 2003 application stats around 1650 for U of T, and over 3600 for Mac.

You can go to the site and look at the 10-yr chart.

Guest Steve U of T

The 2003 stats on the OUAC website refer to the 2003 entering class, making those the numbers for last year's applications. This year's stats aren't up yet.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

The number of "registered applicants" seems to be relatively close to the total number of seats available across the five schools. That'd be my first guess. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Steve U of T

I'm quite sure registered applicants refers to the applicants who registered in medical school for that year, i.e. the number of people who got in. That's why it's low relative to the total number of applications.

Okay guys, who would like to venture a guess as to the number of Toronto applicants this year? Whatcha think? More? Less? It seems that the schools whose numbers have come out so far have ~100 more applicants this year. I'm still holding out hope that UofT's numbers have dropped a little this year, because (like last year) the MCAT was out before the app deadline. I dunno -- I've got to fill this great wait with something, so it may as well be idle speculation.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Why not partially fill the great wait with an e-mail or telephone call to UofT Admissions then? ;) I'd oblige, but I think I've consumed all nine of my UofT lives.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived