Premed 101 Forums

Where's Happy?

Guest Stalin

Guest Stalin

When I first found this website over a month and half ago, Happy was posting views at least 5 times a day. Where are you?

Guest Kirsteen

Hey,

...probably celebrating and meeting with the folks at the Royal Bank. It takes a good bit of effort to be a medical student. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest happy2bme

Ahhhhh didn't know you missed me Stalin!

I have seriously been unbelievably busy. Since I will now become a "poor" student again, I have alot to organize before Aug 2. Much to do with my business. I do skim the forums still though!

Also one of my best friends is dealing with cancer, chemo and all the lovely things that accompany it. So I've been somewhat preoccupied, although I am getting to know Foothills and Tom Baker a bit better! If anyone if looking for an interesting volunteer position, become a tea cart attendant at Tom Baker, you'll hear some interesting stories and bring a smile to many people!

My latest endevor has been tracking down immunization records from the 70's, not an easy feat since things weren't computerized nor do offices have to keep records that long! The less they have to stick me the better in my opinion. If they have to do titres to assess my immunity then I have to pay for them and wait for the results etc. Needless to say they found my childhood records and methods of innoculation so less arm trauma for me! Yay!

Don't worry I'll get back to posting like a madman when I see that waitlist start to move. I was in the office last week dropping off a cheque and saw a few cheques and forms sitting on the desk so things are starting to move along and hopefully we'll see some waitlist movement next week as the deadline for accepting the acceptances will have passed.

Archived