Premed 101 Forums

Current meds, anything that you wish you knew beforehand?

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

I'm just wondering if any of the current med students would like to share any words of wisdom on things they wish they'd know before starting school. Whether it is about med school or the city of Calgary?

For example did you purchase something (equipement? books?) that were not needed or maybe you didn't purchase something that in hindsite would have made you life alot easier?

Or maybe you thought transit would have been better or that the mountains were further or closer from town??

Any tidbit, to help pass time, and to help in the event of the those accepted.

Guest Lurkergonepublic

Ah Happy, just can't let a day go by without thinking of something to ask on the boards, can you? So much waiting, so little to do...

Oh well, it gives the rest of us something to read at least!

:lol

Guest happy2bme

Lurker,

I post because.... well because I can. I check this forum at least 3 times a day as it's my new home page on my laptop computer.

And I like to see my "name" online, I secretly crave attention, oh wait now it's not a secret! LOL

Sometimes I even have an answer to a post, not often, but sometimes.... mostly just me babbling though!

only seven more days until the peak of insanity!:)

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

For one, I wouldn't purchase the Bates text if you buy the UofT physcial exam book. The former is a very expensive and redundant expense.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived