Premed 101 Forums

interview conflict

Guest uftstudent

Guest uftstudent

Hi Everyone...

I seem to have a conflict with the Queen's interview and one for Mac, anyone have any insight on how accomodating Queen's usually is? Mac said in the letter they wouldn't change the timing...

Thanks

Guest ScoobyBill

Interviews

Dates for 2006*

March 4 & 5

March 25 & 26

*Scheduled interview dates are not subject to change. In the event of conflicts with other Medical Schools, we will attempt to collaborate with the other school on your behalf.

Candidates invited for an interview are encouraged to participate in a variety of activities hosted by the Aesculapian Society on the day of their interview.

This is off the Queen's Admissions website - I'd give them a call. I'm waiting all the way out in NB to see if I have the problem too.

Guest QueensMSc

Just to clarify: events are hosted by the class of 2009. We don't want the AS claiming credit :)

That aside, Queen's will do what they can to accomodate you and they are quite understanding. Your best bet is to call the school and speak with the interview coordinators ASAP.

Of course, if you had to choose which interview to go to... I'd recommend Queen's. I'll even buy you a martini upon arrival.

Gregg

Guest uftstudent

Thanks Gregg..but fortunately I won't have to choose between the two. I called Queen's and they said they had no spots I could switch to, BUT McMaster was very accomodating and switched my interview (I think alot of those people are having the same problem). Glad that's sorted out :)

Guest Serenity

I had an interview conflict too between Queen's and McMaster. I contacted Queen's first (last Thursday afternoon) because I was under the impression that it was impossible to switch interview dates at McMaster. But I didn't hear back from Queen's so I contacted McMaster today. McMaster quickly accomodated the change of interview dates . But then Queen's also sent me an e-mail a few hours after McMaster saying they had changed my interview date! Fortunately, they didn't change to the same day! :D

Archived