Premed 101 Forums

re: interview letters

Guest jaegwon

Guest westcoaster

Just wondering if there were any graduate student applicants who had received a letter (positive or negative) out there? Also, if so, what part of the country are you in? Thanks.

Guest medapp2006

For the people with March 5 interviews - when are you planning to arrive in Kingston? Will you be staying with a current student?

Just wondering as I am trying to figure how to plan things.

Thanks

medapp2005: I also have a March 5th interview. Mine is at 1pm. I'll likely drive from my hometown of Toronto to Kingston the morning of the interview.

Where are you coming from?

Guest Melisende

My interview is on March 5th at 9am. I am also wondering how people are getting there and what their plans are? I am coming in from Vancouver. Just in case, what are some hotels that are close to Queens?

Guest QueensMSc

Keep checking our interview website... in the next week, we will be posting a list of hotels that are close to Queen's and offer discount rates for interviewers.

Off the top of my head, these will likely be the Howard Johnson, The Holiday Inn and The Hotel Sheraton (Four Points--pricey, but nice). Billetting information is also provided.

Looking forward to meeting you and I hope that you can make some of the events we have planned.

Gregg

I'm also from Vancouver with a March 5th interview and will be coming in on the train from Ottawa the night before after a quick stopover to interview at the U of O (whirlwind tour of Ontario, yay!)

I'm eyeing the Sheraton despite priciness - unfortunately my brain has already started in with seductive thoughts such as "well, compared to the cost of med school tuition the extra $$ isn't THAT much"... oy

Archived