Premed 101 Forums

social gathering in KTown?

Guest coleflower

Guest coleflower

With all this talk of a GTA 09 gathering, I must admit I'm feeling the need to organize something for those who are already in Kingston. (I know there are others out there...)

anybody interested for drinks/dinner on a patio downtown next week?

I'm welcoming suggestions as to location, date and time, so no excuses !

Col

Guest raiining

I'm not currently living in Kingston, but I plan on busing it there on Monday to check out MedHouse and sign some papers. I'm in for a drink/dinner Monday night!

- Tajana Centis

Guest olgalina

yes! wow. that's awesome! how's everything going? we'll have to have a little st.benedicts reunion

...can't wait to see you in september

Guest nextstopmd

Great idea Coleflower! There are probably some of us '08s that are in town who can show up and answer any questions you guys might have... Hope to see you guys soon!

nextstopmd

Guest raiining

Hi Olga!

Found out I can't come this Monday - but I'll keep an eye on this forum, whenever you guys arrange something, I'll try and bus up.

Or down, depending where I am at the time. :\

P.S.: Olga, I'll PM you, check your inbox at your ezboard account

--- Tajana Centis

Guest QueensMSc

Col:

As you are well aware I will eagerly participate in any Kingston-centered event, and would put my vote in for the Lonestar (I just love fajitas).

Just name the date and time.

G

Guest coleflower

Hmmm. I must say I was thinking there would be more of us.

Let's put the call out for more Kingston people to join.

I was thinking Margaritaville....

Thursday the 28?

or is the following week better?

Guest DocaLatte

Count me in for Thursday drinks as well! I should be in Kingston this week so I'd love to hang out and meet some fellow 09'ers. Just name a time to meet!

Cheers,

Brian

Guest coleflower

OK. well, why don't we say Thursday the 28th at 6ish at Margaritaville/Lonestar.

If there are some 08's with nothing better to do, I'm sure we won't shoo you away :)

I guess if there are going to be more than the 3-4 who have responded, it would be good to make a reservation, so SPEAK OUT if you're interested

Col

Guest DocaLatte

Hey Col,

I think that a reservation would be a good call anyway, even if we are only a group of 4. It'd be a real pain to find ppl you have never seen before.

Cheers,

Brian.

Guest coleflower

Apparently they don't take reservations for the patio ?

but if whoever gets there first leaves a message at the hostess stand that they're the meds 09 group, we'll all meet up...

Col

Archived