Premed 101 Forums

A funny observation

Guest beaver

Guest beaver

I was perusing the UWO forum (from the link on this form) and noticed postings from a JJRadar (spelling?). There was a photo attatched to student's info and I must say at least in the photo Mr. Radar bears an uncanny resemblanse (spelling?) to Corey Hart. He may be before your time, but he was a canadian singer from the 80's who sang such hits as Sunglasses at night and boy in the box. Does anyone else also think so? BTW Mr. Radar, if you dont know who corey hart is , dont be offended by the similarity in looks. He drove the girls crazy and was to the 80's what Brandon Walsh (90210) was to the 90's. :)

the beav

Guest the beaver

Although the observation is interesting......please dont think I'm going crazy. Although I think I am going crazy waiting to find out my fate for next year :)

The waiting leads us to observe some bizarraro things I guess!

the beav

Guest UWOMED2005

Ha! I completely forgot I put that picture there. . . that is in fact Corey Hart, and not myself (I am JJ Rader). I put that up as part of an inside joke a couple of months ago and I guess I forgot to change it.

Guest The beaver

wEAr......Mr. RadAr, sorry beavers can't spell while trying to cover up their PC screens from my lab supervisor's watchful eyes.

the beav

Guest UWOMED2005

RadAr. . . still can't spell, eh? (It's 'Rader'. . . from the German 'Raeder,' which in english would be 'Cooper'. . . useless bit of info, but interesting considering my best friend from the age of 5 had that exact last name.)

Yeah, for a while I did wear my sunglasses at night, but sadly I lost them a couple of weekends ago on a rugby trip.

Man - I have to get back to that essay I'm writing. This board is death for procrastination.

Archived