Premed 101 Forums

The Waitlist is Moving!!!!!!!!!

Guest Gill0927

Guest Gill0927

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the waitlist is definitely moving -- I got a package this morning!!!!! :rollin I'm in a bit of a daze.

Western has been my first choice all along, so I'll probably be coming to London in the fall, but I have some last comparisons to do before a final decision...since I got in to Ottawa (I heard on Monday), I've been psyching myself up for there, so now I have to get back in UWO mode!

So to all the waitlisters, good luck, and hopefully you'll hear soon, because the ball's definitely rolling on that one! :D

Gill :b

Guest RageoftheDragon

Congrats Gill, that rocks. Good luck with your decision, 2 great places to go.

Where are you from? (Mail tracking purposes here)

RotD

Guest blinknoodle

I also got the acceptance today. Youpee! :rollin

I find it funny how everyone is dropping their Ottawa acceptances, though.. that was my first choice (who wouldn't want afternoons off??) until I was bad waitlisted.

-bn

PS> Even though my waitlist letter was sent to my permanent address, the acceptance came to my university address. Good luck for everyone else who is still waiting.

Guest Gnanaraj

The wait-list is moving - I just received my offer:) . To all of those still on the list, don't lose hope. I was fretting till I received the offer because I had no clue about my rank. Similarly, you could be next on the list; just hope for the best. I know that is little condolence, especially coming from someone who already received his offer, but I do know a little about the anxiety that those on the wait-list must be experiencing, afterall, I was one of you. Just hope for the best, unfortunately, that is all we can do until we are given the nod. I sincerely wish all of you the best and do empathize with everyone of you.

Raja

Guest willis

Hey

So I sent in my green card stating that I would like to be off the waitlist, but Western sent me an acceptance today anyways (I imagine they havent got the card yet). Cant believe it. I already decided to go to Dalhousie (close to home). If money was not a factor I'd probably go to Western. I had a great time at the interview weekend; all the med students were very friendly and approachable and the campus is awesome.

Hopefully I've helped someone out!

willis

Archived