Premed 101 Forums

Are there interviews on Friday March 29?

Guest Jas001

Guest TimmyMax

Hey,

UWO only has weekend interviews- you'll be either on the Saturday or the Sunday. But don't be afraid to come out the night before- we'll be running happy, fun social events so that you guys can get a taste of what medicine at UWO is all about (and maybe even get a sneak peek at that swanky meds lounge!)!!! We also have an extensive list of willing billeters eager to show you all a great time (I billeted last year- it kicked ass!), so just drop myself or aneliz a line and we'll hook you up. Don't be afraid- we've been waiting all year for you guys to come, and we've got a cast of characters ready to show you all why Western is the Bestern! So congrats on the interview invites, and we'll look forward to seeing you all real soon!

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest aneliz

A cast of characters is right...don't even get me started! Please be patient with us until Fri...we are on exams right now and as soon as I am finished my anatomy practical on Fri morning, I will start answering questions/billeting requests that are sitting in my e-mail...don't worry if you haven't heard by then.

Archived