Premed 101 Forums

Number of Interviewees (2003)

Guest Krish

Guest Krish

Hey all,

As the letters have been sent out, can the moderators shed any light on how many will be interviewed this year?

Thanks

K

Guest TimmyMax

Hey,

I don't think I can give you the exact number, but it is between 400 and 420, just like the website says. Hope this helps!

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest Lisa88

I was wondering what website listed that figure?...i couldn't find any mention of the number of interviewees at the queen's meds site. thanks :)

Guest aneliz

I think I'm confused....why would you be looking for the number of UWO interviews on the Queens' website??? I don't remember where but I am sure that the number of UWO interivews is up on either the UWO faculty of med and dent website or on uwomeds.com. Either way, I know that it is somewhere between 400 and 420ish (at least that's how many invites were sent). There will always be a few that decline their interview for whatever reason.

Guest therealcrackers

Freudian slip: when you say one thing and mean your mother.

Judging by previous years, the availability of space and the number of interview days set aside, the number of interviewees is between 400-420. There is a little wiggle room on this number, but not very much. Some additional information may be found on the class of 2005 website, http://www.mni.uwo.ca/meds2005, which is no longer updated but still has a good deal of content. Good luck!

Archived