Premed 101 Forums

Social Events this weekend

Guest aneliz

Guest aneliz

Alright...here it is for all of you that are interviewing this weekend!

Friday April 11

7 PM - Tachycardia!!! Night #2 of the annual meds variety show gets started at 7 PM in Althouse College Theatre on the UWO campus. Tickets are $10 and are available in advance by e-mailing tachycardia2003@hotmail.com

OR

8 PM - If you would rather meet up with members of the class of 2006 than go to Tachy...come on down to the Elephant and Castle Pub (downtown in the Galleria Mall) for an informal dinner with meds 2006 and your fellow interviewees. Dinner cost will be $15 including your choice of roast beef, chicken, fettuccine alfredo or vegetarian stirfry, beverage, taxes, gratuity and a movie admission voucher for the Rainbow cinema in the Galleria Mall.

Saturday April 12

3:30 PM - Come over to the Spoke (first floor of the University Community Centre, UWO) for an informal gathering with the class of 2006. Very informal, buy your own drinks and munchies. Great chance to meet the class of 2006 and get all of your questions answered.

6 PM - closing night of Tachycardia at Althouse College Theatre. Tickets are $10 and are getting pretty scarce. If you still need tickets, e-mail tachycardia2003@hotmail.com NOW!!!!

7 PM - Didn't get Tachy tickets??? No worries!! We have a relaxing evening planned for you. Come to Sujiva's house for dessert and coffee and relax with members of the class of 2006! A great chance to meet our class and get all of your questions about UWO med answered.

We are looking forward to meeting all of you this weekend!

Guest MayFlower1

Aneliz,

One question though...how do we get a great chance to meet your class, other interviewees, and get all of our questions about UWO med answered?

:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D:D;):D;):D;):D

ooops...my mouse stuck...

Peter

Guest aneliz

:rollin My God Peter!!!! That is a truly amazing post....

The answer to your question is that next year when you are a UofO med student you will have to come out to events like the Ontario Medical Student Weekend (OMSW) and FSS...and then you can party all weekend with the UWO meds...and we will answer all of your questions about UWO...until then, whenever you are in the London area, let us know and we'll throw together a couple of 'social events' for ya...and feel free to post any burning UWO questions you have and we will get right on it!

Thank you for making me smile on what has been a rather trying day....

Andrea

Guest mying

Whoah. Peter, dude, that post... I think if you lean back from your monitor and let your eyes go out of focus you can see a giant winking armadillo.

Guest MayFlower1

mying,

If you take a step back and look...you can see many amazing things...remember, I'm also a P-Sy-Chologist as well...maybe I've just invented the digital Rorschach? Say, by any chance, do you see your mother scolding you in that sea of smiley faces? 8o

Peter

Guest MayFlower1

Hi aneliz,

I'm sorry to hear you had such an awful day yesterday. It was also nice to know that my post distracted you, even if just for a moment. I look forward to meeting you and the UWO crowd one of these days...I actually have a date when I'll be in town...I believe it's the weekend of Aug 15. A friend is getting married in London. Will anybody be around at that point?

Peter

Archived