Premed 101 Forums

U of T Summer "length"

Guest BeEasyy

Guest BeEasyy

peeps who go or have gone to UT: how long are the summers? I heard first year you get the full 4 months. How is it in 2nd, 3rd (and 4th!?) years?

Thanks,

Guest BeEasyy

I think I was a little vague, I meant how long the UT dental school summers are. I heard they get progressively shorter, could anyone comment on the exact length each year of dental school? Much appreciated..

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

4th year summer...well i'm done all my reqs and done all my orals. so i'm just waiting for june 8th graduation.

4th year summer i'm just gonna travel until i'm due in texas. I'll probably go house hunting in a few weeks to buy a place down there to stay for the next 6 years.

sweetyork hit it on the mark.

2nd and 3rd years suck coz you have to come back after exams. and in 3rd year you have a month of exams..sucks ass....then u're in clinic until mid june or something

Guest BeEasyy

chosenone, what do you mean by coming back after exam? for what ? for clinical practice?

sweetyork, aren't we done after 4th year? what does "summer of forth year mean"? sorry if I sound stupid :b

Guest Aplusdent

When he/she said "yeah right" after fourth year summer school it meant that there is none...like being sarcastic...."yeah right there's summer school after fourth year".... hope that helps

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

yes for clinical practice. or preclinical after second year...

but some people also come back in the summer to write a supplemental test if they failed a course..or two, i have never..

Archived