Premed 101 Forums

UOfS Online vs. paper application

Guest Meddream

Guest qw1222

they probably wait for all the application to get there before they give out interviews. i think the paper application is a remnant of the past that hasn’t been phased out yet. *

*I assume everyone in canada has internet, but its not true for people who live in the Northern Canada (eg. nunavat, yukon)

Of course they have internet in the north. What an ignorant comment. Having used the internet yourself, you'll be aware that all you need is a phone line...or did you think they don't have phones up there either.

UofS gives the option of submitting a paper or online application. Who knows why, it doesn't matter anyways. Everyone gets interview invites at the same time (i.e. no special delivery for submitting online).

Come to think of it, Umanitoba ONLY has a paper app??

Do you think they don't have ISPs (hint: perform a quick search)? They have phone lines, cable & satellite TV, cars, even grocery stores. It was an ignorant comment. Yukon is not the final frontier, it's not on Mars either. Nice try.

Guest qw1222

sorry, my only exposer to Canadian north is from Farley Mowat books. I apologize if my comment seemed uninformed...I need to travel to the Canadian north....

Archived