Premed 101 Forums

where to check for scores?

Guest Meddream

Guest Meddream

but they said the scores will be available 6-8 weeks after the exam so does that mean that we'll get it by 6/8 weeks or they send it out after 6/8 weeks?

I wanna know b/c the deadline for one of the schools I'm applying to is after Jan 5th (8 weeks after Nov. 5th exam)...

This sucks, I mean they made emails to avoid mailings!!!

If the school you are applying to accepts results from the Nov. DAT the same year you apply, then they will certainly provide you with enough time to get the results in.

The CDA sends your DAT marks directly to the school you are applying to (if you filled out the DAT application properly). Usually DAT marks are seperate from your application submission.

What school makes you wait for DAT results before you can apply? Are you holding off on the application so that you save the app fee if there is no chance of you getting in?

Guest Meddream

yes, I am waiting to check my scores before applying..just to save the application fee in case that my scores are not that good...

I'm referring to UOfS application deadline! I was hoping to get my score before I send off my application....

so I should expect to get the marks in a week or two right?

Last year, people got their scores Dec 15th (check the archive dental forums). Dec 15th was a Wed, perhaps we will get it tomorrow (Dec 14th, a wed). Anyways, I presume they mail it from ottawa this week....

Guest MacStudent

This is what I do,

Mix equal parts egg and nog. Stir then drink.

If you're so inclined, you can also add cookies, or you can Irish it up a bit...if you're so inclined.

Archived